Attorney Robert Houston has been practicing law in Scott County, Indiana for more than 40 years. His practice is focused on estate planning, real estate transactions and closings, bank representation, general business counsel, and civil litigation. Robert has also long served as counsel to Scott County, where he provides the County commissioners with legal advice concerning a wide variety of matters.
Robert founded our firm in 1974 with the goal of providing honest, affordable legal services to those in Scott County and beyond. Today, more than 40 years later, the firm is still committed to these values.
When not practicing law, Robert enjoys reading and traveling.
- J.D., University of Louisville School of Law (1974)
- B.A., Transylvania College (1968)
- Indiana (all state courts)
- Kentucky (all state courts)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- County Attorney, Scott County (1980 – present)
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Scott County (1979 – 1982)
- Indiana Supreme Court Commission for Continuing Legal Education (2002-06; Chair, 2005)
- Member, Scott County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Bar Association (Board of Governors, 2010-12)
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association