Our Business Transactions Practice
We represent businesses in a wide variety of transactions, including:
- Purchases and sales of businesses, including asset and equity purchases
- Purchases and sales of real estate, equipment, and other assets
- Employee agreements, including non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Contractor and consulting agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements for goods, materials, and inventory
Our business transactions practice is focused on:
- Clearly documenting the terms and conditions involved
- Explaining areas of risk that may exist, and, when possible, seeking to eliminate or minimize such risk through due diligence and contract terms
- Preparing the definitive agreements and documents necessary
- Negotiating the legal terms of agreements with opposing counsel
- Undertaking legal due diligence in major transactions, such as the purchase and sale of businesses
- Advising clients as to the options and alternatives that may be available in connection with accomplishing their objectives.
If your company needs experienced business counsel, please contact us to learn about how we can help.