Attorney Tinisha Bowles-Densford’s practice is focused on criminal defense. Her experience includes serving as a Public Defender, representing criminal defendants in misdemeanor matters for Scott County, and representing parents who have open cases with the Department of Child Services in Jefferson County.
Tinisha’s practice is currently focused on family law and divorce matters, where she works closely with firm clients in seeking optimal outcomes consistent with their goals. She also is available to represent clients in guardianships and adoptions in family law matters. Additionally, Tinisha represents clients in probate and estate matters, as well as in estate planning.
When not practicing law, Tinisha enjoys spending time with her husband and son.
- J.D., Liberty University School of Law (2015)
- Moot Court Board, 2013 – 2015
- Trial Team – 2013-2015
- Liberty University’s Trial Advocacy Award Recipient, May 2015
- B.A. (History), Indiana University Southeast (2012)
- Outstanding Student in Public Speaking, 2008 – 2009
- Indiana (all state courts)
- Public Defender, Scott County (2018 – present)
- Public Defender, Jefferson County (2018 – present)
- Staff Attorney, Indiana Department of Child Services (2015 – 2017)