Attorney Josh Stigdon joined the firm in 2016. His practice includes criminal defense, real estate transactions, family law and divorce, corporate, and municipal law.
Josh is an experienced trial attorney, and is in the courtroom litigating almost daily.
In his free time, Josh enjoys spending time with his family, politics, running, and fishing, and is an avid Kentucky basketball fan.
- J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, cum laude (2010)
- B.S., Indiana University, magna cum laude (2006)
- Indiana (all state courts)
- Kentucky (all state courts)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Public Defender, Switzerland County, Indiana (2010-2015)
- Public Defender, Jefferson County Indiana (2010–present)
- Public Defender, Scott County Indiana (2016 – present)
- Member, Scott County Bar Association
- Member, Jefferson County Bar Association (President, 2013-2014)
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association