Attorney Jennifer Lewis is an experienced criminal defense lawyer, having served as a public defender for Scott County for more than 17 years in addition to her private practice with our firm. She currently serves as the Public Defender Administrator for Scott County, where she assigns criminal cases to 8 public defenders.
In addition to her criminal defense practice, Jennifer’s practice also includes divorce and other family matters (including parenting time disputes, support modification, paternity matters, and guardian ad litem services), and wills, trusts, real estate closings, collections, and other matters.
In her free time, Jennifer enjoys keeping up with her two boys and their sports activities, and spending time with family and friends, and traveling.
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law, cum laude (1999)
- B.S., Western Kentucky University, summa cum laude (1996)
- Indiana (all state courts)
- Kentucky (all state courts)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Public Defender, Scott County, Indiana (1999 – present)
- Public Defender Administrator, Scott County Indiana (2004 – present)
- Member, Scott County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association