Attorney Christa West focuses her practice in family law and child welfare matters. She handles divorce, paternity, guardianship and adoption cases and helps clients navigate legal issues such as property division, child custody, parenting time and child support. Christa is a certified domestic relations mediator and is experienced in representing the best interests of children as a Guardian ad Litem.
Since joining Houston, Thompson and Lewis in August 2019, Christa is expanding her practice to include real estate transactions, probate, and estate planning.
In her free time, Christa enjoys spending time with her husband, three children and extended family.
- B.S., magna cum laude, Indiana University-Southeast (2003)
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law (2007)
- Indiana (all state courts)
- Domestic Relation's Mediator
- Attorney, Indiana Department of Child Services, Scott County Indiana (2010-2017)
- Scott County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association